I’m interested in volunteering, but where do I start? It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
STEP 1: Attend Volunteer Orientation to learn about The Center. Call to sign up (734) 425-8060. Attending does not obligate you. Upcoming Volunteer Orientation dates:
- Tuesday June 11, 2019 from 1:00-2:00pm
STEP 2: Print this application and fill out. Mail, drop off, or scan and email to email@example.com.
STEP 3: Review our Confidentiality Agreement.
What opportunities are available?
- Receptionist | Answer questions that callers have; directs calls as necessary.
- Client Associate | Meet with clients during their first appointment.
- Baby Shop Clerk | Sorts, organizes and distributes baby clothes and supplies.
- Medical Sonographer | Conducts ultrasounds using our equipment.
- Men2Men Associate | Meets with men who accompany women to ultrasounds.
- Handyman | Assists with repairs/updates to building, equipment or property.
- Cargo Carrier | Transport baby items from Mom2Mom sales to the AAAPRC.
- Mailing Volunteer | Assists in putting together mass mailings.
- Baby Bottle Volunteer | Assists in prepping or processing bottles for campaigns.
- Church Liaison | Communicates the AAAPRC’s needs and events to their church.
- Event Volunteer | Various responsibilities associated with special events.
- Fundraiser | Contacts various companies for possible donations.
- Other | What unique skill do you possess that you’d be willing to lend?