Annually, AAA PRC conducts two key fundraising events:
- Fall Banquet
- Spring Race for Life
2019 FALL BANQUET
We’re excited to announce our Speaker for October 17, 2019: Governor Mike Huckabee! Plan to join us for this exciting evening where we celebrate God and His Truth about the Sanctity of Human Life. To sponsor or host a table send an email now email@example.com. General registration: Sept. 3 – Oct. 14, 2019. Click here for event information and registration.
- Table Sponsors – make a $300 donation toward event costs
- Table Hosts – commit to inviting friends and family to fill a 10-guest table
- You may sponsor only, or host only, but we love it when you do both!
- We will have a Meet & Greet the Speaker again this year! Details coming.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This year, all table host requests received now through July 15th will be entered into a drawing to determine table location in proximity to the podium. After July 15th, tables will be situated by the date table-host-request is received by the Center.
Looking back – 2018 Fall Banquet
What an amazing event with keynote speaker Lee Strobel! Equally impactful, client, Beth Woddard’s testimony about choosing life after seeing her twins on an ultrasound here at the center. Although Beth considered herself pro-life, she found herself contemplating abortion. Thank you Lee and Beth for helping make the 2018 Banquet a success!
SPRING RACE FOR LIFE
Saturday, June 15, 2019: We moved the date from Mother’s Day weekend to Father’s Day weekend in hopes of enjoying warmer weather. Register here.
Location: Hines Park, Nankin Mills, Westland – a family friendly location with playground, modern bathrooms, and room to run!
Calling all Running Groups: Would you consider being our PARTNERS FOR LIFE? Make this your spring training run…register with your whole team, and begin collecting pledges!
“Run for God”: New this year, 12-week spiritual and physical training Bible Study. Meets Tuesdays, March 26-June11, 6:30-8:00pm, at Ward Church, Northville. Register here. Let’s get Teams together for the study!
“Flying FlapJacks” for all registered runners and walkers. Pancakes are flipped onto your plate hot off the griddle – FUN and YUM!