The Alternative Answers to Abortion Pregnancy Resource Center (AAAPRC) exists to offer care and support to those who are facing an unplanned pregnancy and to those who are sexually active outside of marriage. We are a Christian organization with trained client associates who provide free pregnancy tests, confidential peer counseling, referrals, material goods and post-abortion counseling.
Our MISSION: The AAA Pregnancy Resource Center is a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to the sanctity of human life. We provide resources to promote life, teach God’s design for sexuality, and provide counseling for post-abortion healing.
Our FREE SERVICES:
- pregnancy tests
- limited ultrasounds
- material goods program
- adoption information
- post-abortion counseling & education
- information about sexually-transmitted diseases
- information about abortion procedures & side effects (note: we do not perform or refer for abortions)
Our LOCATION: The AAAPRC is located on the north side of the I-96 Service Drive, just west of Merriman Road. For directions, please visit the Contact Us page.
Our TRAINING & EDUCATION: We offer free training for other pregnancy center volunteers, as well as free education to both women and men across the metro Detroit area. If you have questions about our program, please contact our Client Services Director, Jan Rozenboom.
- NIFLA | National Institute of Family & Life Advocates
- Care Net | a national network of over 1,100 pregnancy resource centers
- ECFA | Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
- Healing Hearts Ministries | a ministry for women who have experienced abortion
To learn more about us, please feel free to call us and make an appointment with one of our staff members: 734.425.8061