The Center’s Baby Shop provides clients with new and gently used items. “Purchases” are made using tokens earned taking in-house Bible, Life Skills, and relationship classes.
By hosting a Baby Shower through your church, small group, or other group, you provide much needed items for these moms, families, and babies.
Thank you so much for investing your time into this important ministry!
How to Host a Baby Shower:
- Plan a date well in advance to give plenty of time to plan and invite.
- Coordinate with our staff if you’d like an AAA representative to attend/speak.
- Visit the center so your group has first-hand experience with the ministry.
- Pick a theme or focus – you could combine the shower with a social event, or invite a guest speaker. Providing food or dessert makes it fun and enjoyable for all!
- Advertise the Baby Shower well in advance so guests have time to shop. Please include information about the Sanctity of Human Life and how our partnering efforts work to decrease abortions and save lives.
- Encourage generosity – women in difficult situations who choose to parent their baby need our support.
- Arrange for delivery to the Center during regular business hours. All items should be unwrapped when delivered.
- Diapers (As of Sept. 24 we have an urgent need for size 6)
- Baby Bath Items (shampoo, wash, lotion)
- Clothing, ages premie – 2T
- Baby Swings
- High Chairs
- Pack ‘n’ Play
- Potty Chairs
- Cribs (must be new)
- Crib Sets
- Crib Sheets
- Car Seats (must be new)
- Bottles & Bottle Brushes (must be new)
- Pacifiers (must be new)
- Breast Pumps (new and in the box)
- Children’s Books